Essay Writing Made Easy with a Step-by-Step Process
We are a writing company holding the mission of helping students. We have been doing the essay writing work for almost 11 years now. Presently, 960+ academic writers work with us. We asked them what tips they have to offer the students. Based on their suggestions, we have compiled a list of steps involved in the writing process. We hope you’ll be able to write a perfect essay yourself following them. They are:
- Start with a topic of your interest.
- Research on the topic and make notes.
- Build an outline from them.
- Develop the outline into a full-fledged essay.
How to Start with the Process of Writing an Essay
It’s not easy to write an essay like a pro. It involves a structured process based on the steps that we shared above. But you can’t write a nice essay by just knowing the steps involved in writing. You actually need tips to do your best in each step. So let’s start with the basics. Here are the tips our gurus have recommended:
The most important step in writing an essay is the selection of the right topic. You have a vast range of topic options depending on your preferred genre or type of essay. Topics for descriptive essays are different from those of argumentative essays. So first of all, identify the type of your essay by concentrating upon the prompt you have been given by the teacher.
For example, if your prompt is – ‘narrate an experience that taught you a lesson,’ it’s obvious that you are being asked to narrate a story. In other words, you need to write a reflection or a narrative essay. If you are asked to – ‘write an essay describing a gift you loved the most’, clearly you need to write a descriptive essay. The techniques for writing vary from one type of essay to another.
Best College-Level Topics for Writing Essay
If you are allowed to choose a topic of your choice, it’s a privilege. When a writer likes the topic, he/she is writing essay on, and ideas will flow naturally through the mind. Here are some topics for narrative essays:
- Write about an incident that frightened you.
- How you deal with anxiety.
- Your first day in college.
Now let’s have a look at some topics for argumentative essays. For top essay writing, select a topic you already have some knowledge of. Some best choices include:
- Smoking should not be allowed at college campuses.
- Gay marriage should not be legalized.
- Immigrants help boost a country’s economy.
Steps to Writing an Essay – The Actual Process
Once your topic has been finalized, it’s important to know how to do your research and create an outline. The real work starts after selecting the topic. You have to:
- Find relevant sources online to collect the data from.
- Make notes of important points that you’d like to discuss in the essay.
- Create an outline so that the essay has a proper structure – introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Come up with a brief, concise, and strong thesis statement and topic sentences for body paragraphs.
- Find suitable examples and supporting points for writing a good essay.
- Write a conclusion statement.
The steps to writing an essay are the same, no matter what your essay’s type is. There’s always an introduction, body paragraphs, and a concluding paragraph. What’s important in the essay writing format is that the introduction culminates into the thesis statement and that each body paragraph has a topic sentence that relates to the thesis in some way. Also, the format should be developed in such a way that the total word-count is divided roughly equally among all paragraphs in the essay.
Lack of Time to Practice Our Essay Writing Tips? Get a Custom Essay
Sometimes, students run so short of time that it’s just not possible to write a good essay by themselves. Rather than having your grade compromised, it’s a good idea to take professional help. Let us know what topic you have decided on. Or if you haven’t even finalized your topic yet, you can even get that suggested by our expert.
Like our essay writing tips, our process of ordering is also very easy. You don’t have to do much as it’s totally a 3-minute long process. The steps involved are as follows:
- You provide instructions in the order form.
- Pay for the order using Visa, American Express, or MasterCard.
- Correspond with the writer through messages.
Most customers are done with the process in a minute or two. The payment options are all confidential, transparent, and secure. We guarantee you that the essay will be written exactly according to your instructions, and you will be entitled to free revisions for 14 days. Get expert help of our EWriters.